libs may lose its safest seat - indi, page-87

1. 47,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    zurich

Re your post which included;
    "... Lot of people seem to be going after her since that gutless Windbag launched his hate campaign."

Who's the gutless windbag you're referring to?

Ken Jasper served as a Nationals MP in Victoria for about 35 years and stated he has never supported Sophie Mirabella; he's a revered figure throughout NE Vic; as is Tim Fisher; who has also expressed support for independent candidate, Cathy McGowan.

FYI, here's some of what's appearing in the most read Murdoch paper in Indi and on the social media site; 'No Fibs':

"... Mrs Mirabella yesterday denied she had blood on her hands about the exit of Mr Sharp after supporting the stance taken by councillors Julian Fidge, Paul O’Brien and Noel Amery and mayor Rozi Parisotto about the contentious rural land strategy.
    Mr Jasper has been a long-time supporter of Mr Sharp and claims the governance crisis is having a devastating effect.
    Mrs Mirabella wrote congratulatory notes to the four councillors after the election alleging a protection racket could be challenged and a clean-up could start.
    She said involvement by her in the departure of Mr Sharp and co was “absurd” and doubted there would be any election backlash next Saturday. ..."

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/1744176/pollies-weigh-in-on-council-crisis/?cs=53

"... Question: So is it fair to say that you have been unsatisfied with what Mrs Mirabella has been doing?
    Jasper: Well I think a lot more could be done, I think that’s the issue. Many of us are concerned with getting appropriate support for us here, within the electorate of Indi. So what we are putting faith in is if Cathy can come forward and win the election, well then we will have someone who will really stand up for the people of Indi and know where their responsibilities are. The first responsibility is to the electorate you are voted in from, the electorate of Indi, so that for me is a key issue. ..."

http://nofibs.com.au/2013/08/31/transcript-of-jasper-press-conference-for-indivotes/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.