@Meteor; when I toured China in 2002 I placed my trust in China...

1. 46,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Meteor; when I toured China in 2002 I placed my trust in China and its people despite what Murdoch Mouthpieces and John Howard's lot were saying about it.

I was certainly stunned to see heavily armed soldiers at Beijing Airport, stunned that Chinese people wanted to be photographed with me at the Forbidden City and Tienanmen Square, stunned at how polite and welcoming Chinese people were to me right throughout China, stunned to be allowed to photograph whatever I wished to and stunned that I was even allowed negotiated discounts on precious Chinese art in their state controlled 'shops'. I was even stunned at the extent to which the Chinese had signage in both English and Chinese, that Chinese people were NOT wearing quasi military uniforms and that I could wander the streets of China as I wished. Then there was what China had done to the Yangtze River, all of its cities and the the Three Gorges Dam - one that still stands today even though we were told it would collapse.

My personal experiences invalidated the absurd constructs created by the likes of John Howard and Murdoch Mouthpieces.

What we're seeing today from Morrison and his Muppets, as well as from Trump and Boris is a regurgitation of what was done twenty years ago. As they continue to fail to deliver while instead $Feeding $Greed they are seeking to denigrate and to blame everyone except themselves. It's pathetic!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.