@billybongo; it's my view that China is re-asserting control...

1. 46,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @billybongo; it's my view that China is re-asserting control over what it regards as its historical territory - including that stripped from it by Japan, the UK, France and the USA.

China is also shoring up the mass control of its peoples and 're-educating' those protesting for greater freedoms and even regime change. It's expanding it's economic influence throughout those parts of the world countries including Australia and the USA have largely abandoned and including our own Pacific neighbours.

In contrast, India is also at flashpoint with Pakistan and even with Bangladesh and indeed with its very own people - it's my view the place is a horrendous mess that could easily come apart at the seams as its leaders seek to divert attention away from their failures to achieve anything positive at all.

So what have the likes of Howard, Morrison, Trump and Boris achieved re China thus far? What should we expect to happen by continuing to denigrate, to humiliate and to spit in the face of our major trading partner?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.