@PhantomGWW; I was born when there only 2.5 billion people on...

1. 46,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @PhantomGWW; I was born when there only 2.5 billion people on Earth and the population of Melbourne just 1.3 million people. Now there are almost 8 billion people on the planet and five million people live in Melbourne - I've lived that population explosion and can extrapolate what it means for the future.

I've also lived through many weather cycles and from my travels within Australia and overseas have witnessed firsthand changes to weather patterns, to ecosystems and even to the appearance of the night sky - I watched a very black sky as the earliest satellites circled Earth.

We're in trouble as politicians move deck chairs while they $Feed their $Greedy mates around and exclude scientists from the conversation.

Next up will be moves by the likes of the USA, the UK and China to exploit the increasingly exposed land mass of Antarctica and to establish permanent settlements on it - watch Morrison and his Muppets meekly surrender Australia's long held Antarctic Territories to the USA and to the UK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.