Perseng, I sometimes enjoy your casual evenhandedness, but I...

1. 31 Posts.
    Perseng, I sometimes enjoy your casual evenhandedness, but I guess you are posting from your highrise
    condo somewhere in Bangkok and you need to voice some theories on how to make Australia a 'better' place, albeit from afar.

I wonder if and when you chose to return to the land of plenty, you will immerse yourself in the Muslim populated area's of your choosing, where you will be able to sit and relax knowing that you and any family who reside with you can live peaceful coexistance with the locals.

If and when this happens, please let us know how it goes for you.

My daughter volunteers to assist migrant Muslim children, mainly young girls, with English. I hope and pray some nutjob who has been groomed to think that any progress Muslim females may be making in their
    new country is against the teachings of extreme or even moderate Muslims, will not decide to take his/ her
    (more likely him) teachings to use an illegal or legal firearm to take revenge on the infidels.

Your quote about fearing democracy is fearing people rings a little bit trite; we in Australia should be
    fearing the people who wish to harm us and who are not grateful for the opportunity this country has extended to them. A country whose culture their preachers maybe imploring them to change...

The most recent assassination in Parramatta is 'imo' one of many waiting in the wings. So sad to think
    that a country that has fought other nation's wars is now potentially fighting a war against home grown imported terror.

I expect that your response will be a high handed rebutal of any Muslim centric criticism, but having highanded morals and mighty ideals may not be working in the real world, ie out in the streets.

Not to say that we should not try to live by your lofty aspirations, but I fear that it's just not going to happen, and your mantra needs to match reality.

Sawadee krap

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.