libs welfare gone mad., page-36

1. 422 Posts.
    sjjbl5,

I Think you are underestimating the value of this scheme and overestimating the costs.

True a Woman at home is not productive as you say, but she is raising a future Tax Payer.

Would you not agree, that it is expensive to raise a child these Days?

So when a Woman is at Home she is going to be spending a lot on the things which are needed to raise that Baby and if it is a First Child those Costs will be significantly higher. So more Money to Businesses and more Gst to Govt. Thus the higher amount of PPL the better it is for the Economy.

Also if a Women is on PPL her Employer will have to employ another Worker, most likely a Woman who will then gain Income and experience to help her Career. So more Women on PPL means more Women in the Workforce, which means a stronger more productive Economy.

Also it provides more incentive for a Woman to better herself and gain a better paying Job rather than paying everyone the same and actually providing a disincentive to Earn more which is better for raising Tax revenue.

By the way I never said that you said those things I was only posing the Questions.

Hope this helps as I think it is a very well thought out Plan and shows why you would not want to live anywhere else, maybe your Daughters if you have any will tell you that they think it is great one Day.

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.