ECS 6.25% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Licence from ODA, page-22

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Maybe ECS is going for a takeover of a competitor with the latest CR?

Jimbo, I watched that documentary on China and see where your concerns come from. Has a lot of similarities and raises questions for me personally how ECS claimed harvest, seed holding etc is actually verified and validated to be correct and actually exist. Alex seems to profited well right from the start, leasing his land then purchasing it (from what I can see it is no longer leased). I hate the companies website and lack of transparency with relation to investor information. They claim to have a cultivation license but I'm yet to see a renewal notice and they aren't listed on that link you posted.

I love the Hemp, CBD oil etc market and feel it has tremendous growth potential in coming years which I definitely want to be part of. So much marketing going on for CMB oils and joining a few facebook forums you can seem the people risking fines importing it personally into Australia.

I just need to work out I stay with ECS or someone else for the growth I feel is coming. Sentiment moved to Hold until I do further research and evaluate Monday's news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $13.77K 918.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 461813 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1224060 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.