LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

6 months is a joke but what they want, Lynas can achieve making...

1. 1,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    6 months is a joke but what they want, Lynas can achieve making what can be seen as a limiting outcome actually a green light for a very long time, processing without the political BS we have experienced for such a long time.

The way I read it, its very much a political response to manage the parties members that are very divided. Its certainly a win for Lynas and the market will take some time to see it that way.

Clearly Lynas will now have to come out with a positive announcement to show their response in a positive light and the coming weeks another announcement on the location of where the waste will be safely dumped.

I personally see light at the end of what can only be described as a very long tunnel.

On another note, it will be interesting to see if there are any other players out there that will now show their hand during this transition time. WES will obviously now consider a $3 offer. Who else is out there?

Once certainty is delivered, power is shifted back to Lynas and lets face it Malaysia, has now played their hand and Lynas can easily deliver.

Good times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.