ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Thank you jaygreen. Very confident in his assessment on GGG...

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Thank you jaygreen. Very confident in his assessment on GGG receiving a M/L in a few months - he would certainly be a voice to respect with his experience and knowledge of many years invested in Greenland - being part of the team that successfully lobbied Danish & Greenlandic Govts to overturn the 40 year uranium mining ban and his recent M/L approval for their Dundas iluminite project and knowledge of process & time frames.

3 months plus a bit - sp will be strong soon enough - just the buyers are continuing to enjoy taking from the worried - as happens at this stage of permitting with some projects - a couple of articles rattles a few into selling down some of their hold or all.
    Gee I wish GGG had locked away some other highly valuable mineral tenements being early movers in Greenland. Although this will be an incredible valuable asset/mine - diversity gives options - other valuable mineral discoveries to sell off to finance K or develop at a latter point as Bluejay intend to grow from the recent approval to more future mining developments.

I mentioned previously my view the govt would possibly prefer several large mines such as Bluejay and their valuable assets and GGG than many smaller mining operations. They are so valuable to their economy.

Interesting his comment on the main industry fishing from back in 2005 when he set out in mining ventures in Greenland. I don't know details but recent tariffs imposed (last weeks newspaper) on seafood from Greenland will see a negative impact on what is still their main industry.

Cheers all. Have a good night where ever you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $61.61K 3.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3091606 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 358231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.