AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

rolf2093,"keep learning Martin. Your statements below have...

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    rolf2093,

"keep learning Martin. Your statements below have nothing behind them. Just words on a page."

That's just a condescending and dismissive blanket statement. I expected better from you. But you are getting plenty of TUs, and I presume everyone is being objective, so you must be right.

harry2007,

"i believe you said your friend lost a heap there but mention bouganville as the place he came undone. you are aware that bouganville is part of PNG and while close, geographically,it is a different kettle of fish to the Solomon Islands?

No, I was not aware. It was a brief conversation. Nevertheless, the comment got me thinking about the Solomons. I did more research and found that Ross Mining had to leave their gold mine in the Solomons. And I saw about people thinking it's a failed state. Then I thought about Australia's military intervention.

"Again as with most small cap stocks, its an extremely volatile ride, and if youre not prepared to ride it out, and stick to your trading plan and not be influenced by hype and down rampers then stocks like these are not for you."

...Or you can find a stock that is similarly priced with a similar m/c that is a much more secure bet.

Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.