AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

license is not in dispute, page-7

1. 11,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    martin, i dont think perople are shooting the messengers. There are clearly a whole lot of people posting who are excited as hell that others are losing money. There is a way to post negatively about a stock without coating it in pure elation. That is the work of sad people. Not suggesting you have done this.
    As for the s.p, I have seen many a stock price plummet on confusion and bounce back on clarity or sanity being restored. To suggest that people are denying reality for suggesting things are ok when the sp has fallen is just incorrect. Markets are often irrational. Sellers may be the ones denying reality which is that as it stands we have a prospecting license, (and an unconfirmed report that the prime minister has suspended it) and enough funds to not need to accept a capital raising until we want to. We will see how this plays out, but any lengthy suspension followed by confusion in a high risk play will always result in panic selling. Doesnt mean they are right in selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.