NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

License or Buyout?, page-26

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    You are quite right Hottod in that I raised the matter because of the obvious appeal this might have positioning Neuren in any negotiations.

Together with Ajostu's response the posts point out the circumstance I hadn't considered as a potential barrier: length of Trial. So, it is possible, there are the points you raise to the positive, but alas, not probable based on prior form, the missing benefit of a BT designation and what I see as the constant (Catch-22) irony of low trial numbers and trial length in rare diseases.

I'd add another perceived positive in the number of Centres that the P2b has had come on board in a relatively short time frame (Ajostu mentions this above). The principal investigators at these Centres are leading CNS and developmental neurologists and to have them committed to the new Trial and testing the molecule shows a level of professional interest in the P2 results IMO. Seems more of the Retts network is focusing on this P2b, not that means much where the FDA is concerned.

As always, thank you for your respective responses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.