CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

We have had laws that prevent human consumption. Of hemp foods....

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

We have had laws that prevent human consumption. Of hemp foods. Because of the restrictions you haven't seen it by any company really on any supermarket shelves.. We haven't seen it in cafes or health food shops... so in Canada US or U.K. Across Europe you guys have had access to this for years. Half the battle we've been fighting for here is not just for MM but for hemp because it's been banned. So where u see it in your cafes and shops we just haven't. Also as a crop it can be harvested really fast a fit actually benefits soil fertility and requires less water than most food crops...

I think because you're Canadian you underestimate Australians ability to jump aboard a health product like this. I think it has huge potential. Sure Vitahemp isn't the only one who is doing this but we've got a guy at the helm that's pushed for this for so long. I feel we are in good shape and we are just talking about hemp.. add MM and bauxite and any other company they decide to buy or any other business venture they go on.

What surprises me is the people that come on here and bitch and moan about companies they don't invest in. Unless you want to drag the prices down and short why would you? What a waste of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.