CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

License, page-35

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

Funny that content was moderated. Corona basically said I wished I was rich but I'm probably poor... make of that what you will. But that comment is 50 shades of BS and not because of it being directed at me but a comment towards the rich and the poor like he was big noting himself. I couldn't give a sheet if someone was rich or poor it's just so irrelevant to anything in life because that not how you judge happiness and the funny thing is I could be either but what's it to you or anyone else? What should be important to people on this thread is my contribution to building a better understanding of a company it's people and it's product and to put forth my ideas. I'm not always right and I won't tolerate continual negativity without standing up for an investment that I've put my money into. I'm not here to win arguments with anyone but personal cracks like that get what they deserve. If you think different why don't you explain what he means by that because to me it was just such a ridiculous comment and I'll leave it at that:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.