AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

My understanding is that AusCann's (or anybody's) products can...

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    My understanding is that AusCann's (or anybody's) products can be imported by certain doctors for specific cases. This is dufferent from AusCann (or anybody else) wholesale importing.

I also understand that there are currently only about 20 doctors across Australia who are qualified to prescribe it (although this is only the first "intake" and will grow) and they can't promote that fact - they will tely on referrals from other doctors who know they have access to cannabis based treatments.

Happy to be corrected on anything.

Cann isn't "in bed" with politicians - they've got a track record so they're a logical first licensee. AusCann and MXC are also well connected to governments and good for them. It isn't corruption or anything nasty; it's how it works and there are good reasons to give licenses selectively to companies who won't cock it up and make you regret your faith and trust in them.

I'm here because I'm pretty confident we'll get up and running in the year ahead. This is a set and forget imo. A CGT discount will be worth a lot of money by 2018.
    Last edited by Simoncho: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.