Woolypup... thanks for the heads up about LSF. I think I may dip...

1. 4,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Woolypup... thanks for the heads up about LSF. I think I may dip my toe in the water with that one ! Reasons, the 2 main investment managers tipped in $5 mill each at float, the fund is only new and there may have been a few investors trying to stag, hence a possible sell off. That LSF has been running their funds since 2007 with spectacular ? 39 % gains, over their long/short fund in the 3 years since 2014. The managers will run LSF in the same way they have been running the long short fund, they manage over 3 billion $, and they had a bad month but the share price continues to trade exactly on after tax NTA. As you say, certainly a large cap fund with a capitalisation of over 1 billion. Went down 3% on Friday. From a fairly simplistic view, it would appear that this fund has been oversold and that investors are taking too much of a short term view and they probably should be putting their money where the directors mouths are. I will be in on Monday with an order for 5k shares at least.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.