CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

lies and the future

1. 425 Posts.
    Don't for a minute misunderstand some of my thoughts here, I hold over 200,000 of these and the dividends were going to be a substantial part of our early self funded retirement that I started a year ago.
    Statements less than a month ago from CEU management should at the VERY LEAST see them investigated, but hey ASX / ACCC are a joke.
    While on jokes CEU giving away a block of land as an incentive takes the cake!!
    Anyway back to this latest debacle,could it possibly be the right thing these liars have done.
    As I see it they are raising money when the share price had a bit of value , OK .80 may not be great but could you guess what it may have gone to if the shorts thought CEU might not be able to refinance its debt in 18 months time?
    Now they will owe less with gearing about 33%, SHOULD mean increased cash flows with higher future distributions and remember there are another 30 odd years to go.
    Could also lead to a up re - rating.
    Makes sense I think in this environment to tap the equity market rather than borrow.
    I believe the fully diluted price is .64.
    My thoughts, tear em apart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.