Gee. The same question posted 3 times in ten minutes ? Getting a...

1. 35,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Gee. The same question posted 3 times in ten minutes ? eek.png

Getting a bit cranky there are we ?

Have you managed to read his book yet or are you just running on belief ?

Do you think these people that are desperate to get their message out in order to save us from the evils of renewables wouldn't mention that they are denied access to the more popular media ?

Don't you think they would be bragging that well known xyz expert refuses to debate them ?

Surely that would strengthen their case that the scientific community rebuffed their opportunity to speak to the larger audience ?

" What are they scared of ? " they would claim. " I've challenged the experts to a public debate and they've refused " they could say.

Wouldn't that be one of the statements on the cover of the book ? " The CSIRO refuses to discuss emission reduction with me ! "

" None of the major respected scientific groups will publish my findings ? "

I would've thought that would have been great PR for his book . After all, he's trying to shout it from the rooftops , isn't he ?

Going on the crap I've heard him say so far in that podcast , I have no doubt he is still the charlatan that he was a couple of years ago when it was discussed in the science forum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.