CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

There seem to be those in the know, those with an agenda, those...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    There seem to be those in the know, those with an agenda, those with an opinion and a lot of confusion.

There is so much information / misinformation flying around that I really don't know what to believe - but it comes with a fetid stench. Whether it is born from incompetence, egos, conscience-devoid efforts to manipulate prices etc is something that hopefully courts or securities regulators etc can resolve as / if appropriate.

There seem to be supporters of a range of interpretations of who has stuffed shareholders around and possible reasons. All players involved in the daily soap opera that is CKK have at some point in the last few days been labelled as the villain. I assume that means somebody is having their reputation/s smeared. But I have to wonder.

So who has been the problem? Is it one or many of the Board, WS, major shareholder, noteholder, profiteers... or a bit of a mix? Someone knows, but I only get to speculate based on shards of broken information. But if anyone has crossed a legal line... I hope you get everything coming to you. If instead the blame lies with incompetence or ego in one of the camps then step up by stepping away. If the blame lies in an effort by whoever to achieve that 'blood on the floor' buying opportunity then enjoy your spoils and soulless life (at least that might mean some hope for holders).

I'm one of the ones who can afford to move on from my CKK 'lesson' - a bit lighter in the pocket but wiser and still enjoying life. Good luck to all who are caught out and put money behind the promises... especially if the damage is of greater consequence. And if there are key players with your reputationgenuinely smeared even though they are out there putting shareholders first anyone?) then you are the ones with my support and all the best. But excuse me witholding belief in you until I see it in actions. I hope the truth rises.

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.