life after corporate

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    hey guys and girls,

I'm a newcomer to the world of trading. Whilst I have been trading since before the GFC its fair to say that I know SFA. Over the last 12 months I have been trading heavily in what I would classify as prominently DT/ST. Hotcopper has been so valuable but I'm certainly missing fundamental trading knowledge. So much to learn and I'm hoping there is someone out there that is willing to share some knowledge ?

A little bit about me : Since the age of 17 I have been working in the corporate world and have put work before anything else. A pending redundancy is about to change my world and I now feel I have the capital that could potentially replace working altogether. To date none of my family or friends are backing this plan but after 12 months of small time success I'm quietly confident that increasing capital within the current market will lead to gains. Even if I fail I'm a single man with no family so what does it matter ? This is the first type of work that that I really enjoy and as they say: only ever gamble what you can afford to lose.

Anyhow long story short is there anyone out there that would offer some mentoring ? I'm just looking to meet people with a similar interest whereby I could sit with you for a couple of hours per month and extract some of your knowledge. I'm not looking for trade tips or anything like that, just someone that can provide some words of wisdom. In exchange I don't offer much but if you have anything I.T related that you need help with I'm fairly good in that area. I play in high risk speculative and ideally looking for someone that plays in a similar area.

Over the last fortnight in out of pio, holding IOT/TV2. Accumulating NSL. SRT is my only long term trade. What's concerning is that the above trades have been purely driven by you ! the hotcopper community. i.e without hotcopper I wouldn't have a clue and this is what I would like to change.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.