RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

life changer, page-6

1. 2,345 Posts.
    Well one thing I know for certain is Rob does not wear a hat as he is always talking out the top of his head.
    Rob I hope you have not sold all your share as from next Wednesday even today RMG trading at 18 is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth.
    Has any one realised the significance of trading all day except for a token bid at 19 trying to try and break us into new ground.
    From Wednesday on 18 will be a memory the trades today are mostly people topping up knowing that volume lower will be unattainable ,IMO we will get an announcement at the meeting on Friday other than voting on the share placement.The dots are joining announcement end of April one trading day takes us into May which is fairly volatile then June which is the most volatile month.
    The timing is nearly military precision on the Chart I have posted the red line passed 31st of March stayed level till 19th of April and broke away on the 20th when the red passes through the blue signifies a new trend while going head to head it could have gone either way but it has chosen so should keep going north
    we sat on 16 then 17 now 18 and according to the chart it does not like 19 so 20 will be next stop which will be to take on food and water for a journey.
    Good luck one and all
    Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.