SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Life changing possibilities

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Every so often a discussion flares about ‘market cap’. Do you include escrowed shares or not? How do different sites quote different MC? How do options impact the market cap? Yadda, yadda, yadda! Frankly, I don’t give a toss! Here is an explanation of Market Capitalisation

To me it’s a bit like discussing the virtues of engaging a broker with a ‘brain’ (person) vs an broker with a ‘memory’ (computer). Yes, some still like to call their broker and have a chat while others prefer the ‘online’ solution. It’s all part of the dynamic fabric of the market we engage and trade in.

For me, I trade online and do my fundamental analysis online and (when possible) F2F (face to face) with those who are instrumental in guiding the company(s) I am invested in. Suffice to say I do not have a financial planner calling the tune I dance to! That’s my MO. ……….. everyone to their own.

Just for some perspective, the average Market Cap of the top US listed 50 companies is $243Billion(usd)
    The highest is Apple at $819 Billion(usd) and the lowest, 3M at $122 Billion. All these companies produce products and / or services for a global market. They all have massive infrastructure overheads of staff, buildings, compliance, shipping etc, etc. Despite being highly internet orientated, even Apple & Google rely heavily on feet on the ground and a ‘bricks and mortar’ presence to progress their respective businesses.

Now compare the top 9x crypto currencies out of 800+ cryptos. The average market cap of the first 9 x cryptos is nearly 10 billion (usd). By comparison to the ‘brick and mortar’ businesses, these crypto ‘businesses’ have no product, no service and no infrastructure overheads to speak of, yet their commodities (coins) are traded globally on exchanges, exposed to the ‘free’ market. These businesses are 99.9% internet based.

Now look at the above two scenarios and see which best fits SAS. For my money SAS share attributes of both. Very lean ‘on ground’ infrastructure with a maximum global staff of approx. 60 (only) with a full global coverage constellation of 1000+ nanosats. They will have only 2 x earth based venues for monitoring and collecting billing data – one of which acts as a back-up in-case the other suffers a ‘cataclysmic’ event.

Does it really matter if SAS market cap is 160Mil (aud) or 300Mil (aud), which would make it less than 1/3 the market cap of the cheapest (#9) crypto?! – For my money, SAS ‘profit’ potential will ultimately exceed many of the top 50 US companies and run as lean as some of the $Billion cryptos. I see no reason why SAS will not have a ‘meagre’ 1Billion+ market cap by 2020, if not well before.

I’ve been banging on recently (in other posts) about crypto currencies. The synergies that exist between SAS and crypto are astounding. One outstanding game-changer I found last week is IOTA. Very quickly, IOTA (Internet Of Things Application) is a crypto built on a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) – yeah, I know WTF!............... the thing is, it’s NOT built on a blockchain like 99% of the others. It is built on a 'tangle'. It has NO transaction fees and it can transact 10,000+ transactions per second, unlike blockchain based cryptos like Bitcoin that will always struggle to process 10-50 per sec. This interesting but somewhat 'geeky' video explains the difference between Blockchain and Tangle.

By necessity of the ‘proof of work’ (POW) and ‘proof of stake’ (POS) required for transactions in blockchain, these cryptos will always charge a fee due to the committed work that ‘miners’ must do to perpetuate the system.
    SAS will be a major player in the exponential growth in the deployment of the ‘Internet Of Things’ (IoT) and M2M technology, a technology that enables networked devices to exchange information and perform actions without the manual assistance of humans. While some of these information exchanges (transactions) can be done off-line, a vast majority of these interactions will be ‘online’.

Though the amount of data involved in these M2M transactions (exchanges) is minuscule, when you add up the many billions of transactions that this will grow to in a few years to come, it is potentially a HUGE amount of data that equates to a substantial profit generator for SAS.

On a Social issue, one that is close to SAS’s heart and fundamental to its very existence, SAS has offered it’s connectivity app free of charge to every $1 smart phone distributed by SocialEco to the poor and under privileged.
    This video tells you about this $1 smart phone, it’s connectivity opportunities and benefits to those who use it.
    I love the possibilities that exist for SAS to be a facilitator in connecting people via these $1 smart phones. The biggest and most significant opportunity is if there was some way that a funded crypto wallet was included with the phone. Imagine a small credit of (say) $10 worth of crypto coin that would enable people to become actively involved in commercial transactions, be it on a small scale to begin with. The more transactions the greater the data flow and access required through SAS.

I suggest funding by ‘crypto’ rather than ‘fiat’ currency because crypto has no government or regulatory restrictions. It is totally decentralized. Being able to transact P2P without a bank being an intermediary also saves on transaction fees. NOTE – in this 18page PDF by Theo Cosmora, the creator of SocialEco, talks about ‘blockchain’ being used to facilitate transactions. The problem with blockchain transactions is that they have fees attached and they also take time to be confirmed. Transactions via the IOTA ‘tangle', on the other and are free, and confirmed almost immediately.

I am constantly astounded by the life changing possibilities that SAS presents for not only current shareholders, but for 100’s millions of underprivileged who maybe suffering debilitating health and financial issues. The opportunities this company creates for all of us is truly amazing. It is still early days. The current share price will be a distant memory and totally insignificant in a relatively short period of time.IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.