WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

So WKT have 4 trading days to resolving the bridging loan...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    So WKT have 4 trading days to resolving the bridging loan extension or pay it back. The bridging loan can be paid in either cash, shares or both. I don’t see why this needs to be negotiated.

ME is confident that the SP should be higher and he negotiated options at 34c. He also negotiated 10 day average for loan repayment with a discount for share placement.

I would have anticipated a lot more options would been exercised to date - maybe one last 3B to come before the 31st.

one thing I have not seen is directors taking up options. I would have thought this would have happened by now - why not?

there are a number of holders that are very bullish. T40 say they are in contact in a regular basis. That’s all well and good, however no funding to date and the longer time goes on the more the nay sayers seem to have credibility

management promoted shovel ready project - and with no details advised it was not good enough for shareholder despite touting this to the wider market

DD was from a reputable IIB although they are not providing just facilitating it. Still have not seen any results - bad time of year, yes absolutely but you would think a little more information should be forthcoming.

my Head is telling me to sell, but my gut wants me to hold.

I converted my options a while ago before the slump. I figure that in 4 days I will know how likely option uptake will be and how much of a problem WTK has.

so here is my thinking

we should have finance - we have an amazing project with a small amount of capital required. We still can’t get funding with IIB tick of approval. The IIB normally close in 4 weeks - it’s been almost 9. There is a problem!

IMO directors will take a pseudo credit raise and keep all of the option money, and issue script to repay the bridging loan. This will help them kick the can down the road.

The IIB will not come through IMO. We will look to other options for funding yet again and management will tell us its because of the shareholders best interest without giving any details.

I hope I am completely wrong, I am holding on hope rather than better judgement presently - management however need to step up and communicate.

what’s going on and what’s wrong - such a great project, low capex etc...well where is the money?

Time we stopped making excuses and start asking for answers. I have done exactly that however communication to management goes unanswered. Is this not what the T40 we’re doing in promoting wider views of shareholders - I can’t imagine they are delighted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $39.97K 400.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 233006 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.