IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

One of the biggest risks at the moment to any of this happening...

1. 664 Posts.
    One of the biggest risks at the moment to any of this happening is a takeover..
    GRY have said they are looking for acquisitions in and around PNG (don't have source) and there are acquisitions happening all over the place (most recent SBL), while the stock remains as highly undervalued it looms as a potential takeover target.

And this year my track record has been great/not great depending how you look at it:
    Shares I've held that have/were under a takeover this year:
    GDO - huge resouce was also massively undervalued and in production (at time of TO)
    SDL - what a disappointing outcome, again huge resource, future low cost operator
    BMN - bought in after it got smashed because of Japan, significantly undervalued and again a chineese company decided to pounce.
    FMS - speculation is that a takeover offer is right around the corner from an Indian company after FMS appointed Citi investments as their advisor in relation to parties interested in FMS n it's project.

Let's hope that the institutional backing is enough to ease off any interested bidders.

Nectar, that chart related to most mining shares, and as a strategy I've been trying to find and acquire companies that are in the early development stages, along with a large resource, low cost n large future production goals.

Let's hope IDC slowly n steadily starts increasing in price and we get an annoucement soon!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.