new E-Superfund online life insurance = took me only 5 min to...

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    new E-Superfund online life insurance = took me only 5 min to apply and all done and already instantly accepted for very good price.

amazing, that is what i was waiting for:)

www.esuperfund.com.au/insurance/HowitWorksAIA.aspx.

As you may be aware your SMSF is permitted to arrange the following Insurance Policies for its Members:

1. Life Insurance
    2. Total & Permanent Disability Insurance (TPD)
    3. Income Protection Insurance

To assist you in arranging Insurance through your SMSF, ESUPERFUND has recently launched a new Online Insurance offering using AIA Insurance that simplifies the Insurance underwriting process by using a Straight Through Online Insurance Application Platform. You simply need to visit the AIA Online Insurance Application, answer 10 or so simple questions, and the system will instantly provide you with an Insurance Quote. In most cases if you accept the Insurance Quote provided you will be instantly covered. No medicals will be required. This is unprecedented in the marketplace and makes the Insurance Application process easy. In some cases depending on your personal circumstances you may need to provide more information or undertake a medical examination. The Online Insurance Application will automatically advise you if this is the case and a representative of AIA will contact you to finalise the Insurance Application process.

For more on this exciting new offering visit

www.esuperfund.com.au/insurance/HowitWorksAIA.aspx

http://www.esuperfund.com.au/insurance/HowitWorksAIA.aspx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.