DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Hi Newland,I am sorry but I am not prepared to step into a war...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Hi Newland,

I am sorry but I am not prepared to step into a war zone.

I have been very fortunate to be able to both observe what the posters here on HC think is going on with the business, as well as the reality of what is really going on. There has been so much negativity amongst posters here, that no matter what I have to say, it will be torn to pieces, pulled apart and disected...with many of you so unhappy with management at the moment, that NOTHING that I or anyone else can say will change that.

All we can do is let the 4C's do the talking, as well as any updates that we can provide via the ASX. Sadly the 4C's result in a massive time lag from contracts signed to revenue banked, but such is the commercial reality of business.

As you know, I have invested more of my capital in this business than any of you..hence I have the greatest motivation to see the company succeed. The last thing I ever wanted to do with my time was take a board position, however a number of the very large holders, many whom I only met when I mounted the anti-consolidation campaign, insisted that I join. I am absolutely determined to see this company successful, and am 100% sure that it will be.

Sorry guys, but please dont ask me any more questions as I am not prepared to answer them.

Best of luck with your investing.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.