AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

'I'm a longer-term holder who is shifting over more TA-based...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    'I'm a longer-term holder who is shifting over more TA-based trading and is taking some time off work shortly to try it out full time. Given I'll be living off my trading I can't afford to keep all my cash tied up in long-term holdings. I have to free up my capital in order to trade more frequently and widely.'

I'm not a chartist lex, but I think you add valuable input to the forum.

The only advice I would offer you in going trading full time is not to give a rats what punters on anonymous forums post in response to your efforts.

everyone has their own agenda, you included.

the only sensible way to use these forums as an investment aid is to develop a thick skin, and the capacity to work out who is worth reading, and who isn't.

on the MNM forum over the last 4 years I estimate 90% of posts have been valueless (including 90% of mine!).

it's the 10% of posts that that can make you some money that make the filtering worthwhile.

participating in a forum like this will also make you less likely to start calling am talkback radio after the social isolation of professional trading starts to bite.

good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.