RFX 1.14% 8.9¢ redflow limited

life of batteries

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I wonder what could be the real life of these batteries. I know with Lithium batteries depending on how many times they cycle it could be possible to get 15 even 20 years from battery.It seems that you just might get a lot more than the 10 years from the batteries. Also when they say the battery can be re cycled I wonder what the costs might be for the new battery if they can re cycle your old batttery.They give a 10 year warranty but this does not follow that at 10 years you immediately hand back your battery??
    There is no doubt that the home storage of electricity is a huge market and as such I have taken a small position with Redfow as their batteries no doubt will become cheaper and new technologies will devolop over time. I would like to see a 5kw battery instead of the 10 kw battery,I suppose the reason must me the static costs for installation would be the same for a 5 against the 10. I am looking closely at installing bateries as 6 months ago I put a enphase system in with 20/320 size panels the system works very well and they have a 1.2kw battery in the pipeleine.It really comes back to the cost per kw storage and how much you think you need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $11.41K 128.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 453 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 24154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.