DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Life plan, page-31

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    @BodoDell

We are all captive to the US banksters. I have a thesis that may break this link and the cause of it will be the CBDC. Here are the likely scenarios that may play out in the years ahead:

1) CBDC is known to be a detrimental to the current banking business model and most likely to replace a substantial part of it.
    2) Hence US FED being the surrogate of the banksters will be dragged kicking and screaming into working on the deployment of CBDC.
    3) By then, the rest of the world would have already by-passed US in term of CBDC deployment and hence the link to US banksters will be irreversibly broken.
    4) Before 3) becomes a reality, there will be some scenarios that may play out and these scenarios are not going to be good since the US banksters will be desperate and will use desperate means to prevent the deployment of CBDC.
    a) a war will break out between US and China in 6 years time from now. There is already a paper (by some strategist think tank probably funded by the US banksters) being published that predicted such an event or rather it is what the US banksters are preparing the mindset of the US population for that eventuality. In fact it is most likely that the US banksters will be lobbying hard for the US government (the Whithouse, Senate and Congress are all beholden to the US banksters) to get into a war with China. This will delay or possibly prevent the deployment of CBDC. The US banksters will use this delay to propose another monetary system obviously a system that will favour them and accommodate a continuation of their influence.
    b) Above will be the last option as it is difficult to predict the outcome of a war and therefore a lesser disastrous scenario will be the creation of a financial collapse that highlights the danger on the use and reliance of digital currency (be it cryptocurrency or CBDC). I think the banksters are now working furiously to create this disaster. In a sense the banksters are hoping that Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will grow to the point where they will reached a critical mass to have a substantial impact to the financial landscape if a deliberate fault is introduced into the cryptocurrency world. The US banksters will then declare that cryptocurrency or for that matter digital currency can't be relied on to deliver a stable financial system. This will need to happen before CBDC becomes entrenched. However it is looking like the timeline needed for the cryptocurrency to reach that critical mass is now shortened or the critical mass may not be reached before CBDC becomes a part of the financial world. This is due to what China is doing on the CBDC front and the fact that other countries are likewise developing their own CBDC.

Whatever the outcome, I think GP will be moving up!! biggrin.png

Above are just my imagination running wild!!!smile.png Please don't take them seriously!!!eek.png

Cheers.
    Last edited by Greenflint: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.