BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Great post. It would be worth copying and pasting to the...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Great post. It would be worth copying and pasting to the "lessons learnt" thread as well as there are similar posts and lines of thought there.

I certainly don't class myself as an expert but I posted quite some time ago offering to organise a meeting to explain more about technical analysis, even just some basics and how knowing where you are on a chart and a couple of simple things such as moving averages can really help you avoid either getting in too late or exiting too late. The offer still stands to do that. Barely anyone wanted help before despite a lot admitting they knew nothing about TA. I understand that as who the hell am I. It may have been too early after the shock of what has happened or maybe too out of left field.

This is a free offer, no ill intention and simply some guidance for anyone who is just lost when it comes to charts, price action and technical analysis. To rely purely on company reports and what half these charlatan boards release is playing with fire. By the time average Joe gets the news it's out already to insiders. I'm not saying tech analysis is the only way ( well it is for me ) but to bag it or not give it any credence is crazy IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.