AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Life Scientist Article, page-9

1. 3,849 Posts.
    IMO its TOTALLY irrelevant tangent, science is only worth what someone will pay you for it. Thus far 12 years or so into the journey NO-ONE has been prepared to pay anything of substance for it (not even the previous CEO).. in any form or in any form that would generate revenue.

Why don't you count aloud the number of prospective deals the company has spruiked over the years... Nestle anyone?.
    And how much cash has been generated from those deals.. Yet every day on HC the faithful roll out the "Deal due any day now" rubbish.

I have a view of the science but its irrelevant AT THE MOMENT because the company hasn't been able to commercialize anything of scale in 12 years. How many years have a we had a "proven deal maker" living in the US? How many deals have we done?

And therein lies the biggest problem not only with the co. imo but all the blind fanatics on HC: you're not interested in reality or anything resembling REAL money. Its all make believe, hope and the cheers and pats on the back from others blinded by the science sitting on their asses in the bleachers.

Every year there are thousands and thousands of good or even great ideas/inventions that die a slow death because you cant sell them for a whole host of reasons. And for every one there is a little cheerleader or 100 who point blank refuse to even consider the real world, or barriers to commercialization because they've over invested themselves, their sense of who they are and their hard earned in an "idea". And that investment solidifies the longer they are attached to it.. til they can't tell reality from hope.

And the biggest indicator of the dozen or so biases these people exhibit:

"congratulations, you're number 72 on my ignore list"

Instead of yelling me down, putting me on ignore or even lecturing me on the science why haven't you asked Simon about all this stuff.. after all he invented it.. I guaranteed I'd be one of the very very few who EVER spent any real time with Simon over the years... because it just wasn't sexy.

I'd have thought, no lecturing here, that for some spending even a tenth of the time they spend "promoting" their own blind faith in an "idea" on HC doing even the most basic learning such as in the following:

https://www.coursera.org/course/behavioralecon

would be a lot more profitable and a lot less wasteful of the only life they'll ever have.

Just hope Rob's rolling out TPM for chickens... cos imo they're coming home to roost

End rant.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.