FUT 0.00% 1.4¢ future corporation australia limited

You're right undy, I don't know him. But he does put out a daily...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    You're right undy, I don't know him. But he does put out a daily surf report covering the area in which he lives. That gives me the impression that he's not up at 4am to shave and head into the CBD for a big day of due diligence, strangely though he take's the renumeration of someone who does???

Prehaps undy can shed some light here?

Oh no wait, maybe he works through the night as FUT operations are in the US, then he checks the beach before turning in to get his sleep.

Undy, set me straight mate. You've got the inside lane, please do tell of any behaviour that deserves some credit, because for one reason or another, it ain't flowing through to the share price. Do tell. Do explain why the are pouring money down dud holes whilst increasing their salary, do tell. Look at EVG, the MD stopping taking a salary as they started sailing VERY close to the wind. That honourable, that's commitment, that's worth a pay rise. Looks like they are going to make it now (and possibly in quite a healthy manner). Do tell, set me straight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.