GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I got out last week at 2.9, losing many thousands in the...

1. 204 Posts.
    I got out last week at 2.9, losing many thousands in the process.
    However, what I will say is that the relief at putting an end to this torture is worth some (yes, only a small amount sure) but still SOME of that loss.
    Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this willfully inept directors to make something of this field had undoubtedly taken a toll on my health, both physically and mentally, and, let's face it, when it comes to this mob there's just no light at the end of the tunnel.
    The clincher for me was when I spoke to one of the directors last week, and they still had no idea when they were going to retrieve dollar one from this venture.
    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but this company has been listed on the ASX since 1996 and I can't find a record of them generating any income from anything for that entire period, which must make them the worst-performing company in the history of the exchange - i challenge anyone to come up with a worse one?
    I think now that I never had a chance with this company - smoke and mirrors, gobbledygook garbage announcements almost guaranteed to drive the price down while they shamelessly hold their hand out for more money, cannibalising and diluting the assets in the process, again and again and again.
    Bitter? Downramping? Bitter yes, but mainly at my own mind-boggling stupidity for investing in this company in the first place. I realise now that all that advice about NEVER investing in a company that isn't making any money is spot on.
    Downramping? I wouldn't dream of buying back in if the shares were 1 cent, and anyway, in the unlikely event of them actually achieving anything you can always buy back in at a discount price.
    So anyway, that's my rant, I'm done, I'm relieved, and I strongly advise my fellow long-suffering GDNers to get the hell out before the lifeboats take on too much water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.