G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Lifeline Australia - 13 11 14, page-155

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    To me it is not a downramp. It is a logical decision.

The fundamental reason anyone is in this stock is to make money.

Now one has to consider the probability of that vs making up for your losses elsewhere.

Does some-one who bought in around say 10cents sit it out, or do they think they can do better elsewhere without the same inherent risks. See this stock has a really serious problem, no-one knows what the hell the flamin rubies are worth, and it will never be known until after a sale/tender/auction etc.

Other resources have a predefined value, a known cost, gold for example, we read AISC of say $1000 and they have 20,000 oz's a month for sale and BINGO we know the profit. Here, you know jack at best.

So, you think you'll make a killing .... I know I already am .... ELSEWHERE.

HASTA LA VISTA MUS

Now, what stocks have doubled in the last month that haven't crashed upon a planned "making a killing" sale? Many ... my advice, find them and know what you are getting rather than getting more of this ... called HOPE.

I don't like investing into hope, especially when it looks hopeless.

If it changes it's looks and performance and I buy in again at say 50cents toward a journey of $5 then that's another story. Be wise, and prosper .... elsewhere! LOL
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.