G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hey guysim not a holder but headline stood out cause I lost a...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hey guysim not a holder but headline stood out cause I lost a mate to suicode 3 days ago (unrelated to stocks) and I have a mate with money in MUS!

It hurts so bad watching your hard earned money disappear I can totally relate for the first 2 years I was consistently losing money on most of my stocks, felt like giving up all the time.
    Finally I learnt what I was doing wrong and I have been doing really well since I made some changes it does make u much wiser I promise u that!

Here I was with the shits that my profits on Kogan and get swift had gone from around 60k to about 45k in about a week and a half even that hurts to me so I can't even imagine how u guys feel I'm really sorry to hear of the big losses and trust me I've had sleepless nights myself when things have turned on me trading currency but I promiseeeee u it teaching u a priceless lesson that actually helps u to make money in the future, just be kind to yourselfs in the short term u can't control, it wasn't your fault, u didn't do anything wrong, u aren't stupid or dumb you were mis guided and luck wasn't on your side! I hope everything works out one way or another, but remember money is only money. Take care gltah x
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.