ALK 1.25% 39.5¢ alkane resources limited

I would wonder if there are imminent actions conditional on...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I would wonder if there are imminent actions conditional on remaining approvals, whether directors trading on this knowledge would constitute insider trading? Just a thought.

I think in general, it will either be a cascade of events in the next <3 months, like a log jam/dam breaking. Or it will drift until markets improve. And given markets continue to tip to the 'worse' rather than 'better' scale.... I really hope for the former based on IC comments and general murmuring, and a lack of negative movement, Monday aside, in the face of declining market... there is really a solid floor and I'd argue it is the base case economics of TGP. Hence I also see 10c as fanciful (MC = 1.5 years profit, no debt..... unheard of...)

Re DZP though, the back of my mind frets a little over the lack of any MOU's. We previously had various in place, with less formal project approvals etc. Even without final ticks which would allow all financing/agreements to go full speed, some steps back now with Shin Etsu etc to where we were before expiry of the same would be reassuring.

That said I believe we'll be in a completely different position in 3-6 months....

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $158.7K 398.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 167031 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.