ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Can I give you guys another perspective ...think about this why...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Can I give you guys another perspective ...think about this why would you want this price to sky rocket straight away, this is a historical global event that has the potential if managed well and looking at who surrounds ESI I have no longer any doubt this will be managed well, but getting back to this major event ...THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT has stated quite clearly that this has opened a gateway to a strategic relationship with Australia and India ...and their is no doubt this little company could very become one of the great Australian stories and as such reward us greatly.

So I for one would be happier for the opportunity to accumulate more shares and a steady climb is what I am anticipating and actually hoping for.

Now of course some of you are set and I understand and some of you are traders so you want in and out for a good profit, I know I am biased as a long term holder but this is possibly one of our greatest opportunities and in a market environment where their is blood on the street everywhere.

Steady growth is going to allow us all the greater opportunity to accumulate enough shares to turn this into an enormous return.

All my opinion and yes am biased as a long term holder ...this is not financial advice, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.