CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

J.V.? The company strategy is a 30 year plan. I don't think...

1. 436 Posts.
    J.V.? The company strategy is a 30 year plan. I don't think there will be a JV, Any how - Why would we need one now money is coming out of the ground? Speed things up with sunburst for a couple of years but the gold sure aint going anywhere is it? And we'd have to share those profits with someone, pay Peter by robbing Paul.

IMO CTO will be self funded, and if further evidence is required to put the issue to bed on top of the last share purchase plan then it really does prove you can lead a horse to water.....

What of the recent sp spike? Combination of a Gold Coast presentation and the announcement of 23 May IMO... Securing those mining tenements around the CTO present holdings was a very smart move, and no doubt a green light (coming) concerning production.

I'm hoping the quarterly will have something else - perhaps warrior will return the 100,000 ozs p/a (or more) which would provide additional expansion options to a management that is debt free, and roughly making about 50 mil clear profit a year (on 100,00oz give & take a bit). If we need an estimated 40 mil to get sunburst up and running & upgrade blackjack why risk a JV when we could wait 12 or so months and own the lot without even walking into a bank?

My 2 cents - As usual - DYOR

Something to think about...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16686565 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10679601 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.