SBM 1.52% 33.5¢ st barbara limited

lift, page-45

1. 156 Posts.

No idea what the loonies on the buy side are thinking.

But given they dont know the detail of what the problems are, its a gutsy position to take.

Tomorrow, you may see some ugly selling from overseas insto. I don't know. I can't call it either way.

All I know is that their main problem, grade control (you dont want to hear about any others, it would just annoy teh crap out of you) is the problem that is ongoing.

The other cockups are in the rear view mirror so why go there. I'll see if they fess up or find it too embarrassing to go there.

They will need to convince the big investors that their grades and resource calculations are robust. At the momment, that is in serious question.

This may bounce short term (who the hell knows) but it can't last, the market will need time to heal and see this ongoing problem resolved.

To make it simple, if you aren't into all this technical stuff, if you go and dig a block of ore out which is expected to grade 30 g/t, you dont want to find out that its coming out the other end of the processing plant at 12 g/t. That's what grade control gives you, an accurate forecast of whats coming out of the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $274.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.179M 3.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103017 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 745273 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.