FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

We all seem to talk about lifting the share price, if we look at...

1. 387 Posts.
    We all seem to talk about lifting the share price, if we look at the current sellers on the board & the market was to open now, it would only cost approx $85,200 to purchase all shares to lift the purchase price then to $0.068 ea, but that is only at this point in time, this shall change as the opening time approaches, the time somebody feels like lifting this price it can move 2 cents very quickly without even the market place even getting onto it & them once the market place jumps on the figures that have been mentioned in the past by many shall not be a problem...

If the company stays in the curent postion for a further 3 months i shall be investing a further large amount of funds which may come from another venture, if this does happen i shall be lifting the share price myself & jumping well into the top 20 share holders.

I shall be going quite now on Far & just waiting for the JV release, i do want it asap but on the other hand it would be good if it did take long so i could own a large amount of shares, think positive it is coming imo, it is on the way imo.. i know i have repeated myself this is just to inforce my wording, imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.