GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I would say since Orocobre is the first new brine project to...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I would say since Orocobre is the first new brine project to open in 20 some odd years...that yes it's the only project I am currently basing my opinion on...or maybe I could go back to the 1970's and find another project? You have another project in mind you can use as a basis? Now you're the one sounding like you're angry at Orocobre for not meeting your expectations. Time will tell...and I am pretty certain (like 100%) that you are not going to build a new processing plant at Sal de Vida in less than 4 years...then you have the nasty part of getting it up and running...another year or so of shake out and production refinement. You also might want to look at the infrastructure situation in Argentina in the mountain areas around Sal de Vida. Like gas pipelines....electricity...water...you know little things like that. As much as I would like to be proven wrong...I am just looking at the reality of things. I would be quite happy with Galaxy concentrating on hard rock for the next few years and striking while the iron is hot so to speak. Maybe they will be able to use an air conditioner or two at that plant in Mt. Caitlin

p.s. Don't forget Orocobre is actually producing now...in spite of your contrarian view
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 15/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.