LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

lifton

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Jack responded:

"The Lynas GM here told me they will produce from now on t meet customer delivery schedules. I believe that we’re talking thousands of tons per Annum within a few months and like all businesses their future will be driven b the demand of the market for the lowest cost highest quality goods delivered on time and to customer specification. Their plant management and Lynas’ VP Technology/Operations, Mike Vaisey, are first class professionals. Their research and development staff is outstanding, and is headed up by a Chinese (Lady) who started out in Baotou working for a group directed by Prof ChunHua Yan, zwho is surely China ‘s pre-eminent separations chemist. He himself supervises more than 400 researchers in two universities. All this nonsense about the lack of professionalism of these companies is pure bullshit. Lynas, Rare Element Resources, Ucore, Tasman, and Orbite stand out in my mind as professionally managed and technically first class. The bullshit crowd does NOT understand the complexity of large scale chemical engineering nor the amount of time it tales to prove a process much less a plant!"

- See more at: http://www.proedgewire.com/rare-earth-intel/lynas-first-production-batch-at-lamp-is-ready-for-shipment/#comment-68836

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.