LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

lifton, page-19

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Soho, Let me emphasize this to you. The Chinese are the world's very best at separating REEs no country can compete with them with regards to this.

They are good at analyzing the mineralogy of a REE deposit and coming out with the separating process/technology in how to go about treating the concentrate and the complicated steps and procedures necessary to end up with the final product of the various rare earth oxide.

Now as part of the REE extraction process, the Chinese will formulate a special mix of chemicals to be added into the LAMP plant at Kuantan. They keep these set of special chemicals proprietary/secret to Lynas and Lynas pays almost like a rental fee each year to the Chinese company who then prepare the special mix chemicals to be given to the company.

So basically what i am telling you is the Head of REE research for Lynas which is a Chinese Lady (which i have hinted to this forum quite awhile ago) now she helps designs the process and the secret mix gets made in China and sent to Kuantan. Does Nick,Mike Vaisey know what the secret Chemicals is? Of course they do but they still pay the rental fee because they will need the Chinese help again to gain knowledge how extract the heavy ree for Duncan PLUS they need their help to gain access to the proprietary set chemicals which is again a different recipe to the the one use for LAMP in Kuantan.

Now if a REE explorer has no access to Chinese connection to help develop this technology who can they go to? The other option is ANSTO and to be honest with you their REE extraction compared to China is very primitive. Also ANSTO needs alot of guidance and need to be given direct steps to take or else anybody who are invested in REE explorer and using ANSTO will find themselves losing a lot of money in R&D as ANSTO tries this step and that step. Wasting alot of time and money. One company that i know of employs 5 or 6 Chemical Engineers from Australia's Top Universities each getting paid 6 figure salaries BUT they don't have any REE experience what so ever and they proceed to drain shareholder money close to 1 million dollars each year and they still not closer to finding the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.