BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

LIFX Acquisition - A few thoughts, page-12

1. 2,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1938
    I don't see anywhere in the 4C that said --- If we make an acquisition that is cash flow positive,  that we can add it to buddy losses and still get to break even!!!!  
    Why can't it be assumed what was meant in the 4C is.... the current operations as they stand and are to be break/even by Q42019. 
    That way is the acquisition is profitable as a standalone that is icing on the cake!! 

There are numerous ways to get to the targeted magical break/even.
    (1 ) Obviously, increase the current rate of OHM sales. Either directly or from Ingram and the likes finally hitting the ground running. ( most investors take a collective sigh and say we will believe it when we see it.)
    (2) Land a whale ( see brackets above )
    (3) Launch new and improve product that has scenergies with the acquisition.
    (4) Expand Thor and cloud base business. Very real. $100k-$150k USD a month for last two airstream deals and Thor has 16 other significantly larger channels,
    (5) Cut costs.Hopefully by more efficiencies rather than staff cuts.
    (6) Commercialized Parse.
    (7) AND THIS IS THE ONE I WANT TO USE AS A LITMUS TEST IN THE NEXT 6-9 months... Commercialize "Buddy managed services" in the UK and Europe as part of these new Government legislation.  This could be MASSIVE. Buddy provides the hardware, installation, monitoring, data processing and, most importantly now, the required reports for the authorities...All in one place for a monthly fee.

See next post for another interesting piece on this legislation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.