BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I believe that many of the posters on this BUD thread are being...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I believe that many of the posters on this BUD thread are being a little hard on the company. Not sure how many of you have ever run your own company, let alone a company the size of BUD with a worldwide distribution network, but believe me it ain't easy. I know because I have been involved in running a number of my own companies, the last one with staff and branches around the world. I have also been a director of a number of multi-national companies. Every company I have ever owned or worked for have provided estimates of future growth/revenue/profit to the best of their ability, most missed the mark to some degree. If BUD miss their target of reaching BE it is not a sign of failure/mismanagement/bad luck or whatever, it is just a part of doing business in a sometimes difficult world. Whether this Acquisition solves the BE issue, or provides a way to strengthen BUD's offering, or both, remains to be seen, but we could at least acknowledge that both they and LIFX (if it is in fact them) wouldn't be getting together unless it was beneficial to both. I can already hear the experts jumping all over this so I am off for a G&T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.