BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Based on what you mentioned above about DM and TR I imagine...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Based on what you mentioned above about DM and TR I imagine there might be a little confusion between the two of them.

I think they do have this “whale” in the pipeline and they expect this acquisition to get it across the line for OHM, which what TR is alluding to. Given Buddy have mentioned that customers are looking for a complete solution, acquiring LIFX (assuming it is them) could allow them to have the automation part (LIFX) to go with the data management of Buddy - which could seal the deal with the ‘whale’ and be cash flow positive by CY4

However if DM is saying that Buddy will be cash flow positive by CY4 without the acquisition - I think he could be implying that the revenue that LIFX (possibly) generates on their own isn’t included (ie they won’t count this as part of landing a ‘whale’ they have in the works).

This blurs the line a bit as the LIFX acquisition may be needed to get the existing OHM deal in the works across. So both DM and TR could be correct in their comments depending on how you want to frame it.
    Last edited by JT1401: 05/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.