BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Can you back that 5 month call up with hard evidence?and...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Can you back that 5 month call up with hard evidence?

and secondly, have you ever heard of a break even point for a business mate? The co has fixed costs and they obviously have to sell x amount for y margin for the company to break even. Once that happens you will see a fair bit of clear sky in terms of profits and they will or should be relative to revenues.

I have said it before - everyone needs to be patient. I know there are some that are still holding losses from years ago and others that bought recently at the top. The share price has been rising on the back of nothing but announcements. The SP was always going to drop back the way it has until investors can see that the co is actually banking the orders that were announced. I for one have voiced my disappointment on HC regarding the co and DM and the fact that they have stopped providing monthly updates. It had become a market expectation that we would be updated at months end about the previous months performance. I believe this has also affected the SP. If you are going to stop providing guidance then you should announce that with the last monthly update. Current and potential investors will have to wait until the end of Jan/start of Feb for Dec 4c.

Imo if you are in this co as an investor and not trading it then you should have a realistic hold time.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.