BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

LIFX Sales

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    The 4C released on the 31st July 2019
    It took 4.5 years to reach 1 million light bulbs sold, it took 7 months to reach 1.5 million sold.
    The last presentation shows it took another 2 months to reach 2 million sold.
    That's 500,000 sold in 2 months their quietest period. That's 25% of all sales the company has ever made in the last 4.5 years were made in the last two months. Thats during there normally quietest period of the year.

Now the four self proclaimed experts that use have continually clogged the forum for months never picked up on this and other information. I wonder why? They appear that they are not employed unless by an institution that employs shill's who's job is to create fear. If they were honestly employed they would not be on HC all day.

The last two times when the company was arranging finance and made a debt repayment these four "experts" were spruiking the same.
    The finance was arranged the repayment of debt was paid. But they continued to berate the same thing after a week or so.

I don't believe looking at past history should be the sole reason in making investment decisions.
    Hell I know what has happened in the past, I am mindful of it.
    What separates good investors is spotting signs like a good footballer that can read the play knowing the moment the ball leaves the boot where to position him self. The poor footballer hears foot steps behind him frightened as fear from a knock last week rules his decision making.
    Being able to spot signs and read the play is where I myself choose to be. The pace of sales is what stands out to me along with other signs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.