X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Light at the end of the tunnel?, page-16

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I assure you the market doesn't have to do anything and probably won't do anything too impressive for a few weeks yet.

With three quarters of the Philippines mining industry facing suspension and MML only having one mine I see the market continuing to rate MML as "high risk".

The extent of the suspensions in the rest of the industry (which I'm shocked by) says to me that the B1 and B2 deposits are a complete write off.

So if someone with the money to move the MML share price was valuing it today then I suspect they'd be doing it on Co-O alone which halves the resource ounces available to mine.

So this news is positive for MML's current operations but very negative for MML's future operations. So I don't expect the market to get too excited.

But on the plus side we are not OGC who were down 8% yesterday and look like opening lower again today...

Silver linings.

Will wait until the quarterly, when some of the headlines will have left the papers and hopefully Co-O operational improvements are beginning to show up.
    Last edited by cncventure: 28/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.