FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

You can say whatever you like as long as it compilies with the...

1. 7,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    You can say whatever you like as long as it compilies with the HC TOU.

IMO, and I must stress that for the sake of not being moderated, I think shareholders that fail to grasp the fact that this company is navigating uncharted waters, and peg failure on an early forecast not being reflective of the actual circumstances discovered along the way look unreasonable to the point of embarrassment. That is not fact, just my opinion.

Whinging holders need to reflect on their own investment decisions rather than laying blame on a start-up that has been finding its way under challenging and evolving circumstances. Market updates have told the story, and anyone still holding based on forecasts provided in February has some catching up to do. The story is actually better now than it was then, but strangely the most vocal here fail to see that.

Its obviously not a suitable investment choice for some. And probably best they sell when the suspension is lifted. I'll have several bids in as I suspect many others will should any uninformed holders want an early exit.

Negativity is great if it is constructive, and raises valid concerns/risks. But whingers are just tiresome. Sarcasm also (IMO). But I've taken you off ignore now coz we are all friends here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.